超实用!出国旅游常用英语300句,速速收藏!
2016-10-01
你一直因为自己的英语不够专业,
而羞于开口吗?
其实出国旅行不用达到专业英语八级,
只要掌握以下语句,
就能解决你旅途中的很多问题。
收藏起来,
赶紧学习一下!


Where can I catch a taxi?哪里我可以叫到出租车?
The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.出租车站台就在左边转角处。
Are you free?您有空吗?
Sure. Where are you going?当然。您要去哪里?
Drive me back to Santa Clara.载我到圣塔克莱拉。
Santa Clara? OK. That's about 20 miles away.圣塔克莱拉?好的,大约是20英里远。
How much will it cost?需要多少钱?
That'll be thirty-six dollars, sir.先生,车费是36元。
Here you are. You can keep the change.给你。零钱不用找了。
You're very generous.你真慷慨。
That's alright. You're a lot of help.没关系。你帮了很大的忙。
Take me to the railway station.载我到火车站。
Take me back.载我回去。
What is the charge for that?那要多少费用?
How much extra do I have to pay for that?我还要另外付多少?
Keep the change for yourself.找回的钱你留着。
The change is yours.找回的钱给你。
Don't give me the change anymore.不必给我找钱了。
Is this the bus that goes by the mall?这班公共汽车经过商业街吗?
No, it isn't. But you can transfer from this bus to bus number 24.不,不经过。但是你可以搭这班车转乘24路。
Good. How much is the fare?好。车费多少?
It's seventy-five cents for adults and thirty cents for children under twelve.大人75美分,12岁以下的小孩30分。
Will it cost for the transfer?转车要钱吗?
Yes. When you get on the transfer bus, just show the bus driver this ticket stub.要。当你上了转乘的公共汽车时,就把这张票根给司机看。
You will only have to pay another ten cents and a nickle for your child.你只需另外再付10美分,而你的孩子只要再付5美分。
That sounds pretty good.听起来挺好的嘛!
You can take a seat now.现在你找个座位坐下吧。
When you're ready to get off, remember to press the button near your seat.当你要下车时,记得按你座位旁的按钮。
Is this bus going to Dallas?这车开往达拉斯吗?
Get me off at the Fifth Avenue.请在第五大道让我下车。
Where can I put the coin?硬币要放在哪儿?
How long does it take?要花多久时间?
Can you tell me how to get to the railroad station?你能告诉我怎样去火车站吗?
May I help you, sir?需要我帮忙吗,先生?
I'd like to cash some traveller's checks here.我想在这儿兑换一些旅行支票。
Certainly. Do you have any identification?当然可以。你有任何证明文件吗?
Yes, I have my Passport. Here it is.是的,我有护照。这就是。
Fine. How much would you like to exchange, sir?好的。您要兑换多少呢,先生?
What's the exchange rate today?今天的兑换比率是多少?
A dollar is valued at eight point two RMB yuan.一美元价值8.2元人民币。
Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollar in small change?请换500美元。再另外能否给我10元的小面额零钱?
Here you go, sir.可以,先生。
Will it take long?要很久吗?
No. Please endorse the check at the back.不会的。请在支票的背面签名。
OK.好的。
Anything can I help you with?有我能帮忙的地方吗?
Are you being waited on?您需要服务吗?
I'd like to convert some RMB yuan to US dollar, please.请将我的一些人民币换成美元。
Please cash this check.请兑现这张支票。
I want to pick up the car tomorrow morning at seven. Are you open then?我想在明天早上7点提车。那时你们开门了吗?
Yes, we are, Mr. Wang. How are you going to pay?对,我们开门。你打算如何付钱?
May I pay in cash?可以付现金吗?
We'd prefer a credit card, if you have one.如果你有信用卡,我们较喜欢信用卡。
Yes, of course.可以,当然可以。
How long will you keep the car?这车你要用多久?
Just three days.只要三天。
Are you going to return it here?你要在这里归还吗?
No. I want to leave it in Chicago.不。我想把它留在芝加哥。
That will be fine.那可以。
Here's my visa card.这是我的visa卡。
Just a minute. Here's your receipt.请等一下。这是你的收据。
Do you mind if I pay in cash?你介意我付现金吗?
Do you have any objections to my paying in cash?你反对我付现金吗?
My plans force me to leave it in Chicago.我的计划使我必须将它留在芝加哥。
Anything else, sir?先生,还要别的东西吗?
That's all for now. How much do I owe you?目前这些就够了,我要付你多少钱?
That'll be fifty-five dollars and twenty cents.一共55元2角。
Can't you make it a little cheaper?你不能算便宜一点?
Oh, no sir. We already gave you a discount on each item.哦,不行,先生。每一件东西我们都给你打过折扣了。
OK. I understand. Thank you.好吧,我懂了,谢谢你。
Any discount, OK?可以打个折扣吗?
It is too expensive. How about half the price?太贵了,半价怎么样?
Only a five percent discount? How about twenty percent?只打九五折?八折怎么样?
What a price! Lower it, please?这么高的价格!请降点。
I'll take it. But the price is a bit high. How about free wrapping?我买了。但价格有点高,免费包装怎么样?
Good afternoon. What's the trouble?下午好。有什么不舒服吗?
I've had a pretty high fever since yesterday morning.从昨天早上起,我就一直发高烧。
Anything else?还有其它的吗?
Yes. I have an upset stomach.是的,我的胃很难受。
I see. We'll take a good look at you.我明白了。我们会好好替你看看。
Do you have any other symptoms? Any more than those you've described?你有没有其它的症状?除了那些你已叙述过的?
No. That's about all.没有。大概就是这些。
Well, I don't think it's anything serious.嗯,我想没有什么严重的。
I'm relieved to hear that.你的话使我松了一口气。
I'm having trouble eating.我吃东西时有困难。
What I eat won't stay down.我吃东西时感到恶心。
Nothing will stay down when I eat.我吃下去的东西全吐出来了。
I'm having some trouble keeping food down.我吃东西时感到困难。
That's load off my mind.这一来我心里轻松了。
That's relief.真令人欣慰。
That's reassuring.真令人安心。
Are there any tours for the Grand Canyon?有到大峡谷的旅游团吗?
There are several tours of the Grand Canyon.到大峡谷有好几个旅游团。
Have you been to our Tourist Information Center?"你去过我们的""旅客服务中心""吗?"
No, I haven't. Would you show me where that is?不,没去过。你可以告诉我去哪里吗?
Sure. It's up ahead to your left.好的。往前走,在你的左边。
I heard that some tours actually go down into the canyon. Is that true?我听说有的旅游团真正下到峡谷里去了。那是真的吗?
Yes. It's a great way to really see the canyon.真的。那是真正参观峡谷的好方式。
In addition, it's great exercise too, since we do a lot of hiking.还有,那也是个好的运动,因为我们要长距离徒步旅行。
That sounds fantastic. Where do I go to sign up for that tour?那听起来好极了。我到哪里去报名参加呢?
Go inside the Information Center.到服务中心去。
And tell them you want to go on the tour that goes down into the canyon.跟他们说你要参加到峡谷里去的旅游团。
You pay there. I have the next group to go down. I'll see you soon then.你在那儿付钱。我带的下一个团就是要下去的。回见!
Would you mind telling me what the climate is like in California?您能告诉我加利福尼亚的气候怎么样?
Have you ever been there?你去过那儿吗?
Is it true that it's full of wonders there?那里充满了奇异的景观,是真的吗?
When was it built?它是什么时候建造的?
Could you give me some information on your European tours?你可以给我一些你们经办的有关欧洲旅行的资料吗?
Our pleasure.好的。
We have several package tours you may choose, from ten days to three weeks in Europe.我们有几套欧洲旅游计划选择,时间从10天到3个星期。
I would be interested in a ten-day trip around Christmas time.我有兴趣在圣诞节前后去玩10天。
I have one ten-day tour that is still available. It will depart from New York on Dec. 24.我们一个10天的旅行团还有空位,12月24号离开纽约。
What is the cost?费用是多少?
The price for one person for a ten-day tour is only $ 1088, which includes round-trip airfare.十日游每人只要1088美元。这个费用包括来回机票。
That sounds reasonable. Let me think it over. And I'll call you back to make reservations.听起来价钱还算公道。让我考虑一下,我会再打电话预定。
OK. But don't delay too long. Or that trip will be all booked.好,但不要拖太久,否则会订满的。
May I have a bus map, please?请给我一份公共汽车路线图好吗?
If I were you, I'd try one of the newspaper stands.如果我是你,我会到一个书报亭去看看。
I would like to know about your honeymoon travel packages.我想要知道你们办的有关蜜月旅行计划。
Where are we now?我们现在是在什么地方呢?
I don't know. We're completely lost.我不知道,我们完全迷路了。
Oh, here comes a police officer. Let's ask him.哦,一位警察过来了,我们去问问他。
OK. Excuse me. May I ask where we are now?好啊。对不起,请问我们现在是在什么地方?
Yes, you've right in the middle of the Fifth Avenue vegetable market.你们就在第五街的蔬菜市场里。
Where would you like to go?你们要去哪里呢?
Excuse me, officer, which way shall I take? I want to go back to Beijing Hotel.对不起,警官。我想回北京宾馆,我该走哪条路。
Take the right one and go ahead and it will take you five minutes. You can't miss it.走右边这条路,一直朝前走,只要五分钟的时间你就到了。
Thank you.谢谢您。
I'm afraid I have lost my way. Where can I take a bus if I want to go back to the downtown?我迷路了,如果我想回市中心,我在哪儿可以坐公交车?
I want to go to the railway station. Could you show me the way?我想去火车站,您能带我去吗?
Where's this place in the map?这里在地图的哪个位置?
Is this the right way to the station?往车站走这条路对吗?
How can I get to Sheraton Hotel?往喜来登宾馆怎么走?
Welcome to China. May I have a look at your customs declaration?欢迎来中国。我可以看一下您的入境申请报表吗?
Yes. Here you are.好的,都在这儿。
You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。
That's great. I'll come back right after the formalities.那太好了。手续办完后我就回来。
What type of visa have you got?您持的是哪种签证?
I have a tourist visa.旅游签证。
Would you mind opening your suitcase?请把您的箱子打开,好吗?
Not at all. Check it, please.好的,请检查。
Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?请把你所带的外币登记一下,好吗?
OK. I'll do as you say.好的,照办。
Have you filled in the baggage declaration?行李申请单填好了吗?
No. I really don't know how to go about it.没有。我真不知道如何填。
Do you have anything to declare for customs?有什么要申报呀?
No. I have nothing to declare.没有。我没有什么要申报的。
How long are you going to stay here?您在这里呆多久?
About one month. I'm just sightseeing.大约一个月。我只是观光旅游。
Have you anything dutiable?您有应缴税的东西吗?
No, these are only personal effects.没有,这只是些私人用品。
Is that all for customs formalities?海关检查就这些了吗?
Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.是的,检查完毕。希望您在中国过得愉快。
Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?你没有携带需要申报的东西吗?
Do you have anything that must be claimed?难道你没需要申报的东西吗?
Would you please hand me your customs declaration form?请出示您的申报表给我?
Please have your customs declaration form ready.请把您的申报表准备好。
All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。
I know you must be excited to go home after such a long business trip.出差这么久,终于要回家了,我想你一定很高兴。
I am sure. So, we'll be expecting the first shipment in less than a month.那当然。我们都希望第一批货在一个月之内可以装船。
Yes, that's right. They'll be there in no time.没错,货很快就会运到。
Good. Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.很好,请告诉工厂的高先生继续努力。
I think all the products are going to sell very well.我相信这批货一定会卖得很好。
We hope so! It's always good to work with you, Tom.希望如此!汤姆,和你们合作总是很愉快。
I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won't be disappointed.谢谢你下了这么大的订单,你一定不会失望的。
I'm sure I won't. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.这点我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。
It was my please.荣幸之至。
And I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it.对了,我有样小东西想送你,让我把它打开。
This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these characters mean?好漂亮!是中国书法!这上面写的是什么意思?
They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the Palace Museum.长命百岁。我记得上次去故宫,你特别喜欢书法。
So I thought you might like it.所以,我想你可能会喜欢这个。
That's very nice of you. Where did you get it? It's not a print.真细心!你从哪儿弄来的?这还不是复制的呢!
No, it's an original. My father's friend is a calligrapher, and I had him make it for you.没错,这可是真迹。我父亲的朋友是书法家,专门帮你写的。
And his name and the date are on the bottom.他的名字和日期都在下面。
I'll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn't get you anything.我要把它挂在办公室。不过,真不好意思,我什么也没送你。
Don't worry about it. It's a taken of my appreciation for your business, and friendship.没关系的。这是向你表示我们在生意及友谊上的一点心意。
If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.如果你圣诞节前后有空,欢迎到我家来玩。
And I'll be able to show you around our city.我可以带你在我们那儿四处看看。
Thanks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.谢谢你的邀请。请代我问候贵夫人。
You do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.你也代我问候一声。好,我得走了,再次谢谢你们的招待。
Take care, and have a nice flight.请保重!祝你一路顺风!
Thank you for taking care of me here.多谢您的周到招待。
I really appreciate all of your hospitality.十分感谢您的款待。
Here's something for you.这有东西送你。
Please accept these gifts with my thanks.请接受这些礼物以表达我的谢意。
Have a safe trip back.祝您平安返家。
Have a nice flight.祝您一路顺风。
Take care on your way back.回程保重了。
Happy langings!一路顺风!
Good morning, sir. May I help you?早安,先生。能为您服务吗?
Yes. I have a room booked with you, for three days starting today. Name of Lu, L-U.是的,我已向你们订了房间,从今天开始,共三天。姓陆,L-U。
Thank you, Mr. Lu. Please wait a moment while I check our reservations list.谢谢,陆先生。请稍等,我查一下订房名单。
That's Mr. Steven Lu, from Taipei?您是Steven Lu,从台北来的?
Yes, it is.是的,没错。
Mr. Lu, everything is OK. Your booking is from today through Wendnsday. Single room.陆先生,没问题的。您从今天订到星期三,单人房。
Your room number is 512. Here's your key.房间号码是512。这是您的钥匙。
Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?谢谢。您能告诉我要往哪里走吗?
Certainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.当然可以,先生。电梯就在大厅的正对面。
Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left.一到八楼上下使用的电梯在左边。
Hi. I'd like to cash an American Express traveler's check.嗨,我想兑换美国运通的旅行支票。
Sure. Would you please sign your name on the back, sir, with your passport number?每问题。先生,请您在支票背后签上名字和护照号码。
And I'll need to see your passport.另外,我需要看一下您的护照。
Sure. Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills, please, and ten dollars in change?好的。你可以帮我把50块钱换成小钞,10块换成零钱吗?
No problems. Here's your passport, and here's your money. Have a nice day, Mr. Lu.没问题。这是您的护照,还有您的钱。祝您愉快,陆先生。
I have room reserved.我已订了房。
Please wait a second.请稍等。
Please hold on a moment.请等会儿。
Hello. I'm calling from Room 1116.喂,我这里是1116号房间。
Yes? Can I do something for you?什么事?我能为您效劳吗?
I'm ready to check out now.我准备好要结账。
I have your bill right here.您的账单在这里。
Thank you.谢谢。
Did you make any long distance calls this morning, or did you sign for your breakfast?您今天早上没有打长途电话或吃早餐记账?
No, I didn't.没有。
Fine. The bill comes to $ 300 even.好。账单上总共是300元整。
May I check it?我可以核对一下吗?
By all means, you ahead.当然可以。随便。
What is this charge here?这是什么费用?
That's for a long distance call you make two nights ago.这是你两天前打的一个长途电话的费用。
I see. Is a credit card OK?我明白了。用信用卡可以吗?
Yes, of course.可以,当然可以。
May I look it over?我可以过目一遍吗?
I'll check it, if I may.如果可以的话,我要核对。
Do you accept credit cards?你们接受信用卡吗?
Is it all right if I use my credit card?如果我使用信用卡行吗?
Will you honor a credit card?你们承认信用卡吗?
Excuse me. Can you direct me to the toy department, please?打扰一下,请你告诉我到玩具部门怎么走好吗?
It's on the 7th floor. As you get off the evevator, you'll see it on your left.在7楼。出电梯后,就在你的左边。
Can you direct me to the elevator?你能告诉我电梯在哪里吗?
Sure. Go straight ahead and you'll walk into it.当然,往前直走,你就可走进电梯间了。
Thank you.谢谢。
You've welcome.不用客气。
Excuse me, sir. But could you tell me the nearest way to Beijing Hotel?打扰一下,先生,你可以告诉我到北京宾馆最近怎么走?
Beijing Hotel? Just go down the street and take the third turning on the right.北京宾馆?沿着这条街道,在第三个路口向右拐。
The hotel is at the end of that street.宾馆就在街道的尽头。
How long will it take to get there?去那儿得多长时间?
About 10 minutes.大约得走10分钟。
Thanks a lot.多谢。
Could you tell me where the nearest bus station is?你能告诉我最近的汽车站在哪儿吗?
Isn't there a public pool near here?这附近有没有公共游泳池?
Where is Chinatown?中国城在哪里?
Would you show me the way to the station.你能告诉我去车站的路吗?
Are you ready to order now, sir?先生,你准备点菜吗?
Yes, I am. I'd like some wine and roast duck.是的。我想要些酒和烤鸭。
Roast duck. There will be a slight delay for that.烤鸭。那会稍微慢一点。
How long?多久?
About forty minutes, I think.我想大约40分钟。
OK, please. I'll order something else at first.好的,来一份。我先点别的东西。
Is this my meal?这是我的菜吗?
What did you order?您点了什么?
The fried scallops.炸干贝。
Oh, sorry. There must be some mistake.哦,抱歉,一定是弄错了。
Would you get me some more water, please?麻烦你再帮我加点水,行吗?
OK.好的。
Is this what I ordered?这是我点的吗?
I don't think this is my meal.我想这不是我点的。
Did you bring me what I ordered?你拿来的是我所点的吗?
I'd like to cash this check.我想兑现这张支票。
Can you give me some forms of identification?你能给我什么证明身份的文件吗?
I just have my driver's license with me. Is that enough.我身上只带了驾驶执照,这样够了吗?
That should do.那应该可以了。
Will it take long?要很久吗?
No. Please endorse the check at the back.不会的,请在支票背面签名。
Are you the loans-officer?你是贷款部负责人吗?
I certainly am. May I help you?我是,我能帮您什么忙吗?
Yes. I'd like to make a loan.是的,我想办一笔贷款。
Alright. Please sit down.好的,请坐下。
It's a loan for a car I'd like to purchase.我想贷款买辆汽车。
I'd like to have this check cashed.我想将这张支票兑现。
Can you cash this check for me?你能替我兑现这张支票吗?
I'd like to have this check turned to cash.我想将这张支票换成现金。
I'd like to loan some money.我想贷点钱。
I'm here for some financing.我是为了一点融资而来。
I need the bank to finance something.我需要银行提供某件东西的贷款。
I'd like to borrow some money.我想借一些钱。
I'd like to buy some stamps for this letter.我想买这封信的邮票。
Let me just weigh it first.请先让我称一称。
How much will it be?要多少钱?
Are you sending it by regular or by speed?你要寄平信还是快递?
Just the regular.平信就好了。
That'll be four yuan.四元。
How long will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到达目的地要多久?
Just two days.只要两天。
Thanks.谢谢。
Good day.再见!
Good day also to you.再见!
What can I do for you?我能帮你什么忙?
Is this where I claim parcels?这里是领包裹的地方吗?
No, please go to window thirty-six.不是,请到第三十六号窗口。
Thanks a lot.多谢。
That's nothing at all.不用客气。
How many days will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到达目的地要用几天?
How much time will it take for my mail to get to where it is going?我的信件到达它要去的地方要用多少时间?
How fast can my mail be received?我的信件多快会被收到?
    来源: 网络 责编: Kitt

    上一篇: 写作丛谈:文有佳句倍精神

    下一篇: 再见,九月。你好,十月。